The financial sector of a country is an integral part of the economy. The functioning of the financial services and banking has the potential to stabilize and propel the economy. Canada is no different than any other developed country. The country has a highly developed market economy framework with the 10th highest GDP. Considering the vital financial services needs, Canada provides many job opportunities in the sector.
If you are planning to move to Canada, then the below information might come in handy.
What is the Canada NOCs that broadly cover Financial Services roles?
- 0013 – Senior managers – financial, communications, and other business services
- 0014 – Senior managers – health, education, social and community services and membership organizations
- 0015 – Senior managers – trade, broadcasting, and other services
- 0016 – Senior managers – construction, transportation, production, and utilities
- 0111 – Financial managers
- 0114 – Other administrative services managers
- 0414 – Other managers in public administration
- 1111 – Financial auditors and accountants
- 1112 – Financial and investment analysts
- 1114 – Other financial officers
- 1241 – Administrative assistants
- 1242 – Legal administrative assistants
- 1311 – Accounting technicians and bookkeepers
- 1431 – Accounting and related clerks
What is the demand for Financial Services Roles in Canada?
As per the recent trends, finance and accounting roles have taken the top spot for Canada’s in-demand occupations. It is no secret that Canada has lucrative job opportunities due to the size and depth of the finance sector in the country. Below are the in-demand finance roles in Canada:
- Business analyst – $68,061 salary per annum
- Finance Manager – $92,198 salary per annum
- Finance Analyst – $75,000 salary per annum
- Finance Controller – $113,563 salary per annum
- Finance director – $115,171 salary per annum
- Financial advisor – $77,500 salary per annum
- Payroll clerk – $44,850 salary per annum
How to find finance jobs in Canada?
The thumb rule of job search is to identify the province or cities with maximum job opportunities. Most of the finance jobs are located in the metropolitans such as Toronto, Montreal, and Vancouver. Currently, Toronto is the second-largest financial center in North America.
Once you narrow down to your destination in Canada, you can make effective use of the official Government’s job search tool – Canada Job Bank. You can filter the job opportunities as per your job roles in cities in Canada. LinkedIn website is also turning out to be a successful portal in developing a network among Canadian Employers and recruiters.
How to identify the regulations or licensure in Canadian finance jobs?
All the finance-related occupations are not regulated in Canada, meaning you need not register yourself with the provincial or regulatory authorities to practice your profession in Canada. You may have better chances of practicing your occupation in Canada without any hindrance. No regulation also means more opportunities and a faster transition to the job market and Canada Immigration.
For more information on Canada Immigration and Job Market, you can reach us @ 8595338595 or write to us at firstname.lastname@example.org.