Australia opens numerous gateways for the aspiring migrants from across the world. Wishful migrants can easily fly to the mammoth Island Nation with different types of visas. These visas allow an expat to safely land in the country. Where skilled and trade asks for special or some specific kind of requirements, investor visa is far beyond any such restrictions. Immigration Investor Visa for Australia is a promising visa for all those candidates who wish to climb the success ladder with the help of their profuse wealth.
Provisional Visa subclass 188
A person who wishes to enjoy the benefits of living in a developed country, namely Australia, can apply through the Business Innovation and Investment Provisional Visa Sub Class 188 which is a part of the investment programme. The investment is made for 5 years and 3 months. After completion of this fixed tenure, the money is returned to the person without any interest.
When the candidate selects this pathway for entry, then he needs to submit an Expression of interest (EOI) via its SkillSelect. The main purpose of filling the EOI is to grab a nomination from the Austrade on behalf of Australian Government, state or any territory before applying for the visa.
Immigration Investor Visa for Australia Categories
Five categories are covered under this stream.
- Investor Category — It is for the wishful migrants who wish to invest some fixed amount in Down Under. He needs to invest a minimum of 1.5 million Australian Dollars in a state or territory of the country. Prior to immigration, he needs to grab a nomination from the state or territory government.
- Specific Investor Category — This is for migrants who wish to invest 5 million Australian Dollars to maintain the business and investment activity in the nation. The person needs to seek nomination from the Austrade on behalf of the Australian Government or from the state or territory before moving on to the destination.
- Business Innovation Category — The category is motivating all those wishful migrants who wish to invest in Down Under and create the jobs for the residents. They can create, manage or develop a new business with the necessity of adding to the nation’s economy.
- Entrepreneur Category — It is for those who after seeking nomination from the Australian Government, wish to invest a minimum of 200000 Australian Dollars towards the development of business in the nation or commence an entrepreneurial activity that will lead to product or service commercialization.
- Premium Investor Category — It is for those hopeful migrants who can invest the amount equivalent to 15 million Australian Dollars as premium investments with the sole aim of maintaining business activity in the kangaroo Land. Obtaining prior nomination from the state or territory stands true there as well.
Holding an Entrepreneur Visa Category is the initial stage of grabbing Immigration Investor Visa for Australia. This enables the aspirant to further qualify for the Business Innovation and Investment (Permanent) Visa Subclass 888.