If you are looking forward to immigrate to Quebec, Canada and build up a career in the plastic transformation techniques industry as an industrial engineering and manufacturing technologist/technician, then you should have little knowledge about the province’s labor market before you move there. Let’s have a look at the main duties attached to this occupation in the Canadian province:
- An industrial engineering and manufacturing technologist/technician often works independently.
- He also offers technical support in;
- Development of various systems
- Development of production methods
- Planning and work scheduling
Quebec had about 4,500 professionals engaged in the occupation of industrial engineering and manufacturing technologist and technician in the year 2008. The same year 94 percent of the professionals were employed in full-time jobs. AS per the 2005 stats, the average yearly gross income of a full-time industrial engineering technologist/technician was 48,000 Dollars.
Learn more about Quebec’s labor market from an Immigration and Visa consultant!