ANZSCO is the occupation which is in high demand in Australia. Registered Nurse (Medical Practice) is one of the occupations listed on ANZSCO, a facet which means that applicants related with this profession have high hoped of finding an apt career in Australia. The presence of this occupation on both Schedule 3 and Schedule 4, gives an added advantage to the applicant to apply under either of the two, provided he or she qualifies for the same.
Tasks and Responsibilities
- The applicant needs to provide nursing care to the patients who are suffering from disorder like infection, degenerative disorder or metabolic illness.
- The taking care required extreme medical intervention.
- Registration or licensing is required..
- The occupation demands the applicant to have a minimum qualification of a bachelor or higher degree.
- At least five years of experience or/and on-job-training may be required in some cases.
- Some employers ask for all the mentioned qualifications.
It is advised to go for a prior assessment of your chances of qualifying under this occupation. Also, there are other responsibilities and occupations attached with this occupation. To know further, mail at [email protected]