Supplementary Seasonal Employment work visa is apt for people residing in New Zealand and holds the validity of six months. Please note that the places available for workers are partial, hence waiting for approval may hold no relevance once the places are filled. After getting an approval, applicants applying under the Supplementary Seasonal Employment work visa have the freedom to work for any employer who is decked with a current SSE Approval in Principle.
- The age limit must be 18 or above
- It is essential to meet health and character mandates et with the Seasonal Employment New Zealand
- Must demonstrate financial security, proving the availability of ample funds (to purchase return ticket if have not purchased till date)
- Prove the authenticity of your intentions to gain employment under an SSE-approved employer, along with showing proof of physical presence in New Zealand.
- Need to show an employment offer from the concerned employer
- If engaged in the completion of horticulture and viticulture work, show proof of the documents. (The main condition is that workers under this category are engaged to plant and maintain crops (& perform other tasks linked with it) by an SSE approved employer)
- Proof of accommodation arrangements in the area where the prospective place to work is located
Health requirements: Please note that applicants having a risk of TB need to show their X-ray certificates along with fulfilling other mandates. Further, it is a must to satisfy the immigration official on your authenticity to work under an SSE-approved employer.
First step would be to immigrate to New Zealand in a legal manner. Visit www.abhinav.com for everything you want to know on immigration.