A Student Visa is bedecked with plenty of advantages like holding a Temporary Resident Permit. The list extends to the following mentioned benefits:
- Applicants having a Student Visa have the freedom to work on campus without the need of a work permit.
- All students should work besides studying, in order to have a feeling of “Independent personality.” If the campus has its own Cafeteria, students can work there; again there is no need to have a work permit. But there are other pros of having a work permit as it plays a beneficial role in the path of PR.
- The student visa allows you to work during summer off-campus.
- A recent amendment allows an international student who has graduated from a Canadian educational institution outside the Greater Toronto Area to apply for a PF work permit (that is valid for two years) for an employment outside the GTA. It is mandatory that the applicant must get a job offer from his employer before applying for this work permit.
- Studying in Canada and working there allows an applicant to understand the working culture and rules and regulations of the Canadian working society. This way he understands the pros and cons of living in an altogether new world and experiences the practicality of living there.
- Working part time allows an applicant to cope up with their tuition fee and other financial issues at the same time. Work permit also allows the students to get some Canadian credentials in order to apply for a PR. For more details, hire an Immigration and Visa expert!